Johnsonburg Announces New Positions
Posted on May 1, 2013 at 3:39 pm
Johnsonburg Plans for the Future
We are excited about moving into the future! The Board of Trustees has been in a planning and discernment process for over a year. We are re-structuring the Director level positions at Johnsonburg Presbyterian Center. The new plan is a two director team instead of our present three director model.
We are posting two position descriptions.
· Director of Camps and Conferences
· Associate Director of Camps and Conferences
These positions look for skills that will meet future needs at Johnsonburg as well as present traditional camp and conference needs. We plan to create a team, with the next layer of staff that will take us well into the 21st century.
The links below will take you to the job descriptions. If you are interested, please make your application to Steve Peri of the Search Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Welcome Joel Gardner! New Associate Director of Programs
- Calling All Staff and Alumni! Alumni Reunion
- Throwback Thursday (TBT) Alumni Reunion
- What's New at Camp Johnsonburg for Summer 2014?
- My Johnsonburg Experience by Marley Pulz
- Apr 26 Spruce Up Day
- May 4 Open House
- May 16 - 18 Spring Junior High Retreat -
- May 23 - 25 Alumni - Staff - Friends of Jburg Reunion
- Nov 21 - 23 Senior High Fall Retreat
- Dec 5 - 7 Jr. High Fall Retreat
- View all of our upcoming events.
Dewpoint: 42.1 °F
Wind: From the North at 10 MPH
for Johnsonburg, NJ
Last Updated on
Apr 23 2014, 3:53 am EDT