Johnsonburg Announces New Positions
Posted on May 1, 2013 at 3:39 pm
Johnsonburg Plans for the Future
We are excited about moving into the future! The Board of Trustees has been in a planning and discernment process for over a year. We are re-structuring the Director level positions at Johnsonburg Presbyterian Center. The new plan is a two director team instead of our present three director model.
We are posting two position descriptions.
· Director of Camps and Conferences
· Associate Director of Camps and Conferences
These positions look for skills that will meet future needs at Johnsonburg as well as present traditional camp and conference needs. We plan to create a team, with the next layer of staff that will take us well into the 21st century.
The links below will take you to the job descriptions. If you are interested, please make your application to Steve Peri of the Search Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Summer Camp Schedule 2016
- Do What Matter Retreat October 25-27, 2015
- Johnsonburg: A Haven for Multicultural Fascination
- Alumni and Friends Weekend Details
- Youth Worker Day Retreat - Tuesday, January 13th
- Dec 4 - 6 Middle School Fall Retreat
- Feb 12 - 14 Winter Family Weekend
- Feb 26 - 28 Confirmation Retreat
- Mar 11 - 13 Sr. High Winter Retreat
- Apr 15 - 17 Women's Retreat
- Apr 23 Spruce Up Day
- View all of our upcoming events.